In the bustling city of Kobe, Japan, travelers can embark on a one-of-a-kind tour experience with Kobe Private Tours With Locals. This personalized tour offers an unscripted exploration of the city, allowing visitors to design their own itinerary and discover Kobe at their own pace. Guided by knowledgeable locals, travelers can uncover hidden gems, delve into the city’s rich history, and enjoy the vibrant local culture.
From the lively Kobe Harborland to the charming Kobe Chinatown Nankin-machi, this tour takes guests on a journey through the city’s most captivating sites. With wheelchair and stroller accessibility, as well as a flexible cancellation policy, everyone can enjoy this unforgettable experience.
Discover the secrets of Kobe with Kobe Private Tours With Locals and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- The tour stops in Kobe include Kobe Harborland, Kobe Chinatown Nankin-machi, Port of Kobe Earthquake Memorial Park, Kitano Ijinkan-gai, and Ikuta Shrine.
- The tours are conveniently located near public transportation and are wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Service animals are allowed on the tours.
- The cancellation policy includes a full refund if canceled at least 24 hours before the start time, no refund if canceled less than 24 hours before the start time, and no changes accepted within 24 hours of the start time.
The tour stops in Kobe include:
- Kobe Harborland: A waterfront shopping and entertainment district that offers stunning views of the city and the sea. It features various shops, restaurants, and attractions such as the Mosaic Ferris Wheel.
- Kobe Chinatown Nankin-machi: A vibrant neighborhood known for its Chinese culture and cuisine. Visitors can explore the narrow streets, taste delicious Chinese street food, and visit traditional Chinese temples.
- Port of Kobe Earthquake Memorial Park: A memorial park dedicated to the victims of the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake in 1995. It serves as a reminder of the tragic event and the resilience of the people of Kobe.
- Kitano Ijinkan-gai: A historic district with preserved Western-style houses from the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Visitors can explore these "ijinkan" or foreign residences, which now serve as museums, cafes, and shops.
- Ikuta Shrine: One of the oldest Shinto shrines in Japan, dating back to at least the 3rd century. It is dedicated to the deity Ikuta-no-Okami and is known for its beautiful architecture and serene atmosphere.
These tour stops provide a diverse and enriching experience for travelers, showcasing the modern and historical aspects of Kobe. Whether it’s shopping, dining, or immersing in different cultures, Kobe Harborland and Kobe Chinatown Nankin-machi offer something for everyone.
The confirmation of booking for these Kobe private tours can be received at the time of making the reservation.
It’s important to note that these tours are wheelchair accessible and stroller accessible, ensuring that everyone can enjoy the experience. Service animals are also allowed on the tours.
Plus, the tours are conveniently located near public transportation, making it easy for travelers to reach the starting point.
Customer service satisfaction is a priority, as evidenced by the positive feedback on knowledgeable and friendly tour guides.
Travelers can cancel their bookings up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund, but no refund will be given if canceled less than 24 hours before the start time. It’s recommended to check the terms and conditions for any specific cut-off times and other cancellation policies.
For cancellations, travelers can receive a full refund if they cancel at least 24 hours before the start time of the Kobe private tours. However, if the cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the start time, no refund will be given. In addition, any changes to the booking are not accepted within 24 hours of the start time. The cancellation policy is based on local time and applies to all tour participants. To provide a clearer understanding, the following table outlines the refund policy and cancellation fees for the Kobe private tours:
|At least 24 hours before start time
|Less than 24 hours before start time
It is important for travelers to note the cut-off times and plan accordingly to avoid any cancellation fees.
With an overall rating of 5.0, the Kobe private tours have received positive feedback from Viator and Tripadvisor travelers. Travelers have left glowing reviews about their experiences on these tours.
Here are some key points from the reviews:
- Knowledgeable and friendly tour guides: Many travelers praised the guides for their extensive knowledge of Kobe and their friendly demeanor.
- Personalized experience: The tours were highly appreciated for being 100% personalized, allowing travelers to see the city in an unscripted way that suited their interests and preferences.
- Memorable sightseeing: Reviewers mentioned specific tour stops such as Kobe Harborland, Kobe Chinatown Nankin-machi, and Kitano Ijinkan-gai as highlights of the tours, showcasing the city’s unique attractions.
These positive reviews highlight the quality and value of the Kobe private tours, making them a popular choice for travelers looking for an authentic and customized experience in the city.
Price and Copyright Information
Price and copyright information can be found for the Kobe private tours with locals.
The price for these tours starts from $165.43, but it may vary depending on the size of the group. It’s important to note that the price doesn’t include any additional expenses that may be incurred during the tour.
As for the copyright information, it’s stated that the tours are provided by Viator, and the copyright for the content belongs to them. The copyright is valid from 1997 to 2023. It’s essential to respect the copyright restrictions and not reproduce or distribute the content without proper authorization.
The terms and conditions of the tours should also be reviewed for further information.
Directions to Kobe Private Tours
You can easily find directions to Kobe Private Tours by booking through Viator When booking, you’ll receive confirmation of your tour, which will include all the necessary information for your visit.
Here are three important things to keep in mind when considering a Kobe private tour:
- Kobe private tour options: When booking through Viator, you’ll have a variety of private tour options to choose from. Whether you want to explore the vibrant Kobe Harborland, learn about the lively atmosphere of Kobe Chinatown Nankin-machi, or visit the historic Kitano Ijinkan-gai, there’s a tour option that suits your interests and preferences.
- Best time to visit Kobe: It’s recommended to visit Kobe during the spring or autumn seasons when the weather is pleasant and the city isn’t too crowded. This will allow you to fully enjoy your private tour and make the most of your time in Kobe.
- Near public transportation: Kobe Private Tours are conveniently located near public transportation, making it easy for you to navigate the city and reach your tour starting point. You can rely on the efficient transportation system to get to your tour and explore the city with ease.
When booking a Kobe Private Tour, travelers can easily access all the necessary booking information through Viator, ensuring a seamless and personalized experience. The availability of these tours can be checked on the Viator website, where travelers can select their desired date and time.
Viator offers various payment options to accommodate different preferences, including credit card, PayPal, and Apple Pay. It’s important for travelers to note that the payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
Once the booking is confirmed, travelers will receive a confirmation email with all the details of their tour, including the meeting point and the contact information of their local guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does the Kobe Private Tour Last?
The Kobe private tour lasts for a duration of time that will vary depending on the specific tour package chosen. It is best to check with the tour provider for the exact length of the tour.
Can I Customize the Itinerary for the Tour?
Yes, the itinerary for the Kobe Private Tour can be customized. Travelers can work with their local guide to personalize the tour based on their interests and preferences, and receive local insider recommendations.
Are Meals Included in the Tour Price?
No, meals are not included in the tour price. However, the tour can accommodate different dietary needs. Tourists can try local cuisine like Kobe beef during the tour.
Can I Request a Specific Language-Speaking Guide?
Yes, specific language-speaking guides can be requested for the tour. There are various available language options, ensuring that travelers can have a personalized experience with a guide who speaks their preferred language.
Do I Need to Bring My Own Transportation for the Tour?
No, you don’t need to bring your own transportation for the tour. Transportation options are available and included in the tour.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, ‘Kobe Private Tours With Locals’ offers travelers a unique and personalized experience to explore the vibrant city of Kobe, Japan.
With the freedom to design their own itinerary and the guidance of knowledgeable locals, visitors can uncover hidden gems, historical sites, and enjoy the local culture.
With accessibility options and a flexible cancellation policy, this tour ensures that everyone can enjoy the experience.
Set out on a journey through Kobe like never before and create lasting memories with ‘Kobe Private Tours With Locals.’