Experience the juxtaposition of ancient tradition and modern photography on the Private Photography Tour in Tokyo With Kimono. This exclusive tour allows participants to enjoy the beauty of Tokyo, all while capturing stunning photographs dressed in traditional Japanese kimono attire.
Led by a knowledgeable guide and professional photographer, this tour takes you to the renowned Senso-ji Temple, where vibrant colors and intricate architecture provide the perfect backdrop for your photos. Along the way, the guide will share fascinating insights about Tokyo’s history and culture, as well as offer expert tips on capturing the best shots.
With snacks, a mobile ticket, and the option for multiple languages, this private tour ensures a unique and unforgettable experience in the heart of Tokyo.
- The private photography tour in Tokyo with kimono offers the option to customize the tour to suit preferences.
- Group discounts are available for families or friends traveling together.
- The tour includes professionally edited photographs, a knowledgeable guide, and snacks throughout the day.
- The tour explores iconic and picturesque locations such as Senso-ji Temple and offers valuable photography tips and techniques.
Pricing and Booking
You can book your private photography tour in Tokyo with kimono starting from $129.33. This option allows you to capture the beauty of Tokyo while enjoying the traditional Japanese culture of wearing a kimono.
The tour offers customization options, allowing you to tailor the experience to your preferences. Whether you want to explore the vibrant streets of Asakusa or visit iconic landmarks like Senso-ji Temple, the tour can be personalized to suit your interests.
Plus, group discounts are available, making it a great option for families or friends traveling together. By booking this tour, you’ll receive professionally edited photographs, a knowledgeable guide, and even snacks to keep you energized throughout the day.
Don’t miss the opportunity to create lasting memories of your trip to Tokyo with this private photography tour.
The tour includes professionally edited photographs, a guide, snacks, and tips.
Here are the inclusions provided during the private photography tour in Tokyo with Kimono:
- Professionally edited photographs: Participants of the tour will have the opportunity to have their photographs professionally edited, ensuring that their memories are captured in the best possible way.
- A guide: A knowledgeable guide will accompany the group throughout the tour, providing valuable insights and information about the local landmarks and attractions.
- Snacks: To keep participants energized during the tour, snacks will be provided. These tasty treats will offer a delightful break from exploring the city and allow participants to recharge.
- Tips: The guide will also provide valuable photography tips, helping participants enhance their photography skills and capture the beauty of Tokyo’s local landmarks in the most captivating way.
With these inclusions, participants can expect a memorable and enriching experience during their private photography tour in Tokyo with Kimono.
Meeting and Pickup
Participants of the private photography tour in Tokyo with Kimono will meet at Asakusa Showaken, a location conveniently located near Asakusa Station. Asakusa Showaken is situated at 1-chōme-8-13 Hanakawado, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0033, Japan, and is just a short 2-minute walk from Asakusa Station.
Participants can easily find the meeting point by looking for the mannequins wearing kimonos at the entrance. In case participants prefer an alternative meeting location, they can contact the tour provider to make arrangements.
As for transportation options for pickup, participants have the flexibility to choose their preferred mode of transportation such as taking a taxi, using public transportation, or even walking to the meeting point. The tour provider will provide detailed instructions on how to reach Asakusa Showaken, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free meetup for all participants.
What To Expect
During the private photography tour in Tokyo with Kimono, participants can expect to visit Senso-ji Temple, which is located near the meeting point at Asakusa Showaken. This iconic temple offers a picturesque backdrop for capturing stunning photos in traditional Japanese attire.
Apart from Senso-ji Temple, the tour will also include other photoshoot locations that showcase the beauty of Tokyo’s cultural landmarks and vibrant streets.
Here are some tips for posing in a kimono to ensure the best shots:
1) Maintain good posture to showcase the elegance of the kimono.
2) Experiment with different poses to capture unique angles and expressions.
3) Use props or incorporate the surroundings to add depth and interest to your photos.
4) Relax and enjoy the experience, as genuine smiles and natural poses make for the most captivating images.
Visiting Senso-ji Temple allows capturing stunning photos in traditional Japanese attire during the private photography tour in Tokyo with Kimono.
Senso-ji Temple, also known as Asakusa Kannon Temple, is one of Tokyo’s most renowned and oldest Buddhist temples. It holds great historical and cultural significance. The temple was originally built in the 7th century and has survived various wars and natural disasters over the centuries.
It’s dedicated to the Bodhisattva Kannon, the goddess of mercy. The temple complex features a vibrant and bustling atmosphere with its main entrance gate, called Kaminarimon, adorned with a large red lantern. Inside the temple grounds, visitors can explore various buildings, including the main hall and a five-story pagoda.
The temple also hosts numerous festivals throughout the year, attracting both locals and travelers. A visit to Senso-ji Temple offers a glimpse into Japan’s rich heritage and spiritual traditions.
The private photography tour in Tokyo with Kimono concludes back at the meeting point, Asakusa Showaken. Here are some alternative meeting points and photography tips to enhance the experience:
- Asakusa Shrine: Capture the serene beauty of this historic shrine, known for its vibrant red torii gate and traditional architecture. The peaceful atmosphere provides a perfect backdrop for stunning photos.
- Tokyo Skytree: Head to this iconic landmark for breathtaking views of the city skyline. Experiment with different angles and perspectives to capture the grandeur of Tokyo from above.
- Sumida Park: Take advantage of the park’s picturesque scenery, including cherry blossom trees and the Sumida River. Use natural elements to create visually appealing compositions and add depth to your photographs.
- Yanaka Ginza: Explore the charming streets of this traditional neighborhood, filled with old wooden houses and quaint shops. Capture the nostalgic atmosphere and unique cultural elements that make Yanaka Ginza a hidden gem in Tokyo.
With these alternative meeting points and photography tips, participants can create memorable and artistic photographs during their private tour in Tokyo with Kimono.
The article provides additional information for participants interested in booking the private photography tour in Tokyo with Kimono.
One of the benefits of wearing a kimono during the tour is the unique cultural experience it provides. Participants can enjoy traditional Japanese fashion and feel like they’ve traveled back in time.
Plus, wearing a kimono adds a touch of elegance and authenticity to the photographs taken during the tour.
To capture the best photographs in Tokyo, participants are advised to consider the lighting and composition of their shots. Tokyo offers a stack of stunning locations, such as the Senso-ji Temple, where participants can capture the beauty of the city.
It’s recommended to explore different angles and perspectives to create visually appealing and memorable photographs.
Participants interested in booking the private photography tour in Tokyo with Kimono should familiarize themselves with the cancellation policy. Here are the key points to note:
- Full refund if canceled up to 24 hours in advance: This policy provides participants with peace of mind, knowing that they can receive a full refund if their plans change within a reasonable time frame.
- Must cancel at least 24 hours before the start time for a full refund: It’s important to adhere to the cancellation deadline to ensure eligibility for a full refund. This allows the tour company to manage their resources effectively.
- No refund if canceled less than 24 hours before the start time: This policy is in place to protect the tour company’s interests and compensate for any lost revenue due to last-minute cancellations.
- No changes accepted less than 24 hours before the start time: Participants should plan their schedule accordingly and make any necessary changes before the cutoff time.
Participants should also inquire about rescheduling options if they’re unable to cancel within the specified time frame. It’s always a good idea to understand the refund policy to avoid any potential disappointment or financial loss.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Bring My Own Camera Equipment for the Photography Tour?
Yes, participants can bring their own camera equipment for the photography tour. However, it is advised to check with the tour guide regarding any specific photography restrictions or guidelines that may be in place.
Is There a Dress Code for the Tour?
There is a dress code for the tour. Participants are required to wear a kimono, with options for both traditional and modern styles. The guidelines will be provided by the tour guide.
Can I Participate in the Tour if I Have Limited Mobility?
Limited mobility participants can participate in the tour as long as they are able to access the routes and attractions that are wheelchair friendly. The tour provides an opportunity to explore Tokyo while wearing a kimono and capture memorable photographs.
Are the Snacks Provided Suitable for Dietary Restrictions or Allergies?
The snacks provided on the tour include allergy friendly options. Participants with dietary restrictions or allergies can enjoy the food options available.
Is the Tour Suitable for Children?
The tour ensures safety precautions for children, providing a fun and engaging experience. With activities tailored for children, they can enjoy exploring Senso-ji Temple and take memorable photographs in a traditional kimono.
The Sum Up
The Private Photography Tour in Tokyo with Kimono offers a unique and immersive experience for travelers looking to capture stunning photographs of the city.
With a professional guide and photographer leading the way, participants can explore iconic landmarks and hidden gems while dressed in traditional Japanese kimono attire.
The tour includes interesting insights about Tokyo’s history and culture, tips on photography, snacks, and the option to choose from multiple languages.
It’s a one-of-a-kind opportunity to create lasting memories in the heart of Tokyo.