Coincidentally, the ‘Tokyo: Mt Fuji Area, Lake Ashi, Owakudani, Onsen 1-Day Tour’ offers travelers an opportunity to explore the stunning natural wonders of Japan’s volcanic region.
This captivating adventure promises a day filled with breathtaking landscapes, cultural experiences, and relaxation.
Participants will embark on a journey to the 4,000-year-old Owakudani Valley, where they can marvel at the awe-inspiring volcanic terrain and savor the local specialty of black hot spring eggs.
The tour also includes visits to the picturesque Lake Ashi, offering stunning views of the majestic Mount Fuji, as well as the Hakone Torii Gate and Hakone Shrine, immersing participants in the rich history and architectural beauty of the area.
With transportation, a driver-guide, and even food and drinks provided, this tour ensures a hassle-free and informative experience.
- Explore Japan’s volcanic region of Owakudani Valley and witness its 4,000-year-old natural beauty.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of Lake Ashi with Mount Fuji in the backdrop.
- Taste the local specialty of black hot spring eggs at Owakudani Valley.
- Admire the architecture and history of Hakone Torii Gate and Hakone Shrine.
The activity details for the Tokyo: Mt Fuji Area, Lake Ashi, Owakudani, Onsen 1-Day Tour include:
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Duration of 11 hours
This tour allows participants to reserve now and pay later, providing flexibility for their travel plans.
The activity duration of 11 hours ensures that participants have ample time to explore the various attractions included in the tour. It’s important to check availability for starting times, as itineraries are subject to change.
Participants can look forward to experiencing the 4,000-year-old volcanic region of Owaku-dani Valley, the natural beauty of Lake Ashi with its stunning views of Mount Fuji, and indulging in the local specialty of black hot spring eggs. Plus, they’ll have the opportunity to admire the architecture and history of Hakone Torii Gate and Hakone Shrine.
During the Tokyo: Mt Fuji Area, Lake Ashi, Owakudani, Onsen 1-Day Tour, visitors can explore the 4,000-year-old volcanic region of Owaku-dani Valley and experience the natural beauty of Lake Ashi overlooking Mount Fuji.
Here are the highlights of this tour:
- Local delicacies at Owaku-dani Valley: Visitors can taste the famous black hot spring eggs, also known as ‘Kuro-tamago,’ which are boiled in the natural hot springs of Owaku-dani Valley. These eggs are said to add seven years to one’s lifespan.
- Stunning views of Hakone Torii Gate: The tour includes a visit to Hakone Torii Gate, an iconic red gate standing in the clear waters of Lake Ashi. The gate offers breathtaking views of the lake and Mount Fuji, providing a picture-perfect moment for visitors.
- Hakone Shrine: The tour also allows visitors to explore Hakone Shrine, known for its beautiful architecture and historical significance. Set against the backdrop of Mount Fuji, the shrine offers a serene and spiritual atmosphere.
These highlights make the Tokyo: Mt Fuji Area, Lake Ashi, Owakudani, Onsen 1-Day Tour an unforgettable experience for nature lovers and culture enthusiasts alike.
Visitors on the Tokyo: Mt Fuji Area, Lake Ashi, Owakudani, Onsen 1-Day Tour can enjoy the full description of the tour’s itinerary and attractions. This tour offers an opportunity to explore the stunning volcanic landscapes of Japan’s 4,000-year-old Owakudani Valley and witness the natural beauty of Lake Ashi with Mount Fuji as a backdrop. The tour includes a hot spring bath experience at Konohananoyu hot springs, allowing guests to relax and rejuvenate in the healing waters. Plus, you will have the chance to explore Owakudani Valley, which was formed by a volcanic eruption and is known for its unique black hot spring eggs. The tour also includes a visit to Hakone Torii Gate and Hakone Shrine, where visitors can admire the architectural beauty and rich history of these iconic landmarks. For an optional adventure, guests can take a ride on a pirate boat in Lake Ashi, further enhancing their experience of this picturesque region.
|Explore Japan’s 4,000-year-old volcanic region of Owakudani Valley
|Transportation provided by an air-conditioned vehicle
|Experience the natural beauty of Lake Ashi overlooking Mount Fuji
|Pickup and drop-off at designated points
|Taste the local specialty of black hot spring eggs at Owakudani Valley
|Driver-guide for the duration of the tour
|Admire the architecture and history of Hakone Torii Gate and Hakone Shrine
|Attraction tickets included
|Optional ride on a pirate boat in Lake Ashi
|Food and drinks are provided
This tour offers a comprehensive exploration of the Mt Fuji area, allowing visitors to enjoy the volcanic landscapes and indulge in a hot spring experience, making it a truly memorable and rejuvenating day trip.
Included in the Tokyo: Mt Fuji Area, Lake Ashi, Owakudani, Onsen 1-Day Tour are transportation provided by an air-conditioned vehicle, pickup and drop-off at designated points, and a driver-guide for the duration of the tour. These inclusions offer several benefits to the participants, ensuring a convenient and hassle-free experience.
- Transportation: The tour provides comfortable transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle, allowing participants to relax and enjoy the scenic journey without worrying about navigating through unfamiliar roads.
- Pickup and drop-off: The tour offers designated pickup and drop-off points, making it easy for participants to join the tour and return to their desired locations after the tour ends.
- Driver-guide: Throughout the tour, a knowledgeable driver-guide is present to provide valuable insights, answer questions, and enhance the overall experience by sharing interesting facts and stories about the attractions visited.
These inclusions contribute to a seamless and enriching tour experience, ensuring that participants can fully enjoy the beauty of Mt Fuji Area, Lake Ashi, Owakudani, and the onsen.
Select Participants and Date
Participants can select the number of people joining the tour and choose the desired date for the Tokyo: Mt Fuji Area, Lake Ashi, Owakudani, Onsen 1-Day Tour. The booking process is simple and convenient, allowing participants to reserve now and pay later, keeping their travel plans flexible. This provides the benefit of securing a spot on the tour without immediate payment, giving participants the opportunity to finalize their plans before making a financial commitment. To check availability for the chosen date, participants can refer to the table below. The meeting point may vary depending on the option booked, with meeting points available at JR Tokyo Station and Shinjuku. It is important to note that unaccompanied minors have specific trip details and requirements.
Arriving at the designated meeting point, travelers will be provided with clear directions on how to reach the starting point of the Tokyo: Mt Fuji Area, Lake Ashi, Owakudani, Onsen 1-Day Tour.
To get to Owakudani Valley from Tokyo, follow these steps:
- Take a train from Tokyo Station to Hakone-Yumoto Station. The journey takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- From Hakone-Yumoto Station, transfer to the Hakone Tozan Railway and ride to Gora Station. This leg of the journey takes around 40 minutes.
- At Gora Station, take the Hakone Ropeway to Owakudani Station. The cable car ride offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
The best time to visit Owakudani Valley is during the spring and autumn seasons when the weather is mild and the landscape is filled with vibrant colors.
It’s important to note that Owakudani Valley may be temporarily closed due to volcanic activity, so it’s always advisable to check for any advisories before planning a visit.
The itinerary for the Tokyo: Mt Fuji Area, Lake Ashi, Owakudani, Onsen 1-Day Tour includes several highlights that showcase the natural beauty and cultural significance of the region.
The tour begins with a visit to Owakudani Valley, a 4,000-year-old volcanic region known for its stunning sightseeing spots. Here, visitors can explore the unique volcanic landscape and experience the natural beauty of Lake Ashi, which offers a breathtaking view of Mount Fuji.
One of the highlights of the tour is tasting the local specialty of black hot spring eggs at Owakudani Valley. The tour also includes visits to the Hakone Torii Gate and Hakone Shrine, where visitors can admire the architecture and learn about the history of the region.
Throughout the tour, transportation is provided by an air-conditioned vehicle, and a driver-guide is available to provide information and assistance.
Tips and Recommendations
When exploring the Tokyo: Mt Fuji Area, Lake Ashi, Owakudani, Onsen 1-Day Tour, visitors can benefit from some helpful tips and recommendations. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- While on the tour, make sure to try the local specialty of black hot spring eggs at Owakudani Valley. These eggs are cooked in the natural hot springs and are said to have health benefits.
- If you’re looking for a meal with a view, there are several restaurants around Lake Ashi that offer stunning vistas of Mount Fuji. Consider trying a traditional Japanese meal while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
- When visiting the Hakone Shrine and Hakone Torii Gate, it’s customary to bow and offer a small donation as a sign of respect.
- In Japan, it’s important to remove your shoes before entering a traditional Japanese inn or hot spring. Remember to bring a pair of clean socks to wear inside.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Bring My Own Food and Drinks on the Tour?
Yes, participants can bring their own food and drinks on the tour. It offers picnic options, allowing individuals to enjoy their meals amidst the natural beauty of the Mt Fuji Area, Lake Ashi, Owakudani, and Onsen tour.
Is There a Minimum Age Requirement for the Tour?
There is no minimum age requirement for the tour. Child-friendly options are available, making it suitable for families. Participants can enjoy the various activities and attractions without any age restrictions.
Are There Any Restrictions on Photography During the Tour?
There are no specific restrictions on photography during the tour, but it is important to be respectful of others and follow proper etiquette when capturing moments.
Can I Swim in Lake Ashi?
Swimming etiquette and safety precautions should be followed when swimming in Lake Ashi. Specific guidelines may be provided by the tour organizer. It is important to be aware of any restrictions or regulations in place for the activity.
Is There a Dress Code for the Hot Spring Bath Experience?
There is a dress code for the hot spring bath experience. Hot springs etiquette requires guests to be fully naked, as bathing suits are not allowed. It is important to follow these rules for a respectful and authentic experience.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, the Tokyo: Mt Fuji Area, Lake Ashi, Owakudani, Onsen 1-Day Tour offers travelers a captivating adventure through Japan’s volcanic region.
With breathtaking landscapes, cultural experiences, and relaxation, this tour promises a day filled with unforgettable memories.
From marveling at the awe-inspiring Owakudani Valley to indulging in the local specialty of black hot spring eggs, and exploring the historical Hakone Shrine, participants can expect a hassle-free and informative experience.
With transportation, food, and drinks included, this tour is a perfect way to explore the natural wonders of Japan.