Nestled near the Kansai Airport in Osaka, Japan, the ‘Exclusive Tea Ceremony & Wagashi Cooking Opposite Kansai Airport’ offers an enchanting escape into the world of Japanese traditions.
This immersive experience invites participants to embrace the art of tea ceremony and delve into the delicate craft of making Wagashi, all in a serene and picturesque setting.
With its personalized approach, flexible pricing options, and convenient booking process, this captivating activity promises to be an unforgettable journey into the heart of Japanese culture.
- Pricing varies based on group size, with larger groups receiving a lower price per person.
- The experience includes a traditional tea ceremony and hands-on wagashi cooking.
- The meeting point is at くらふとや in Izumisano, Osaka, with clear directions provided for easy access.
- The organizers prioritize customer satisfaction, offering flexible payment options and various communication channels for support.
Pricing and Booking Details
When booking the Tea Ceremony & Wagashi Cooking experience near Kansai Airport, pricing will vary based on the size of your group. Group size options range from small groups of 2-4 people to larger groups of 5-10 people. The price per person decreases as the group size increases, making it a cost-effective option for larger groups.
Payment options for the experience are flexible, allowing guests to reserve now and pay later. Plus, there’s a lowest price guarantee, ensuring that you’re getting the best possible price for your group size.
It’s important to note that free cancellation is available up to 24 hours before the experience starts, providing added peace of mind.
Overview and Expectations
Moving on from the pricing and booking details, let’s now take a closer look at the overview and expectations of the Tea Ceremony & Wagashi Cooking experience near Kansai Airport.
- Enjoy the cultural significance of a traditional tea ceremony.
- Learn the art of making Wagashi, a Japanese confectionery, from scratch.
- Experience the serene and peaceful atmosphere of the tea room.
- Indulge in a unique culinary experience, savoring the delicate flavors of Wagashi.
This exclusive experience offers a glimpse into the rich traditions of Japanese tea culture, allowing participants to gain a deeper understanding of its cultural significance. With a focus on hands-on learning, you will have the opportunity to try their hand at Wagashi Cooking, a skill that has been passed down through generations.
Expect to be transported to a world of tranquility and delight as you discover the art of tea ceremony and the deliciousness of Wagashi.
Menu and Inclusions
The menu and inclusions for the Tea Ceremony & Wagashi Cooking experience near Kansai Airport encompass a delectable array of desserts, Wagashi (Japanese confectionery), and all the necessary seasonings and ingredients for cooking. Participants will have the opportunity to learn and create Wagashi recipes, which are traditional Japanese sweets that hold a significant place in Japanese confectionery history.
These confections are known for their delicate flavors and intricate designs, often inspired by nature. The experience provides all the necessary ingredients and seasonings, ensuring that participants can fully enjoy the art of Wagashi making. From mixing the ingredients to shaping and decorating the confections, you will gain a hands-on experience and learn about the cultural significance of Wagashi.
Meeting and Pickup Information
Participants of the Tea Ceremony & Wagashi Cooking experience near Kansai Airport will be provided with meeting and pickup information at くらふとや, located at 9-8 Kasugachō, Izumisano, Osaka 598-0058, Japan.
To ensure a smooth and convenient experience, here are some important details:
- Pickup location: The meeting point is at くらふとや, a charming hotel in Izumisano, Osaka.
- Transportation options: Participants have various transportation options to reach the pickup location, including public transportation, taxi, or private car.
- Directions: Clear directions will be provided to guide participants to くらふとや, ensuring a hassle-free journey.
- Assistance: Staff members will be available at the pickup location to assist participants and answer any questions they may have.
Cancellation Policy and Additional Information
The cancellation policy for the Tea Ceremony & Wagashi Cooking experience near Kansai Airport is as follows.
Guests can receive a full refund if they cancel their booking at least 24 hours in advance. However, if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the experience, no refund will be given.
Plus, changes to the booking can’t be made within 24 hours of the scheduled start time.
It’s important to note that the experience isn’t wheelchair accessible, although it’s stroller accessible. Service animals are allowed, ensuring that guests with disabilities can still enjoy the activity.
The Tea Ceremony & Wagashi Cooking experience is conveniently located near public transportation, making it easily accessible for visitors.
Operated by icpトラベル, the experience is a private tour/activity.
For any questions or concerns, guests can contact Viator (© 1997-2024).
Directions to the Meeting Point
Moving on to the directions for the Tea Ceremony & Wagashi Cooking experience near Kansai Airport, guests will find the meeting point conveniently located at くらふとや in Izumisano, Osaka 598-0058, Japan.
Here are some important details to help you navigate your way:
- Public transportation: The meeting point is easily accessible by public transportation, making it convenient for visitors to reach.
- Nearby attractions: While attending the Tea Ceremony & Wagashi Cooking experience, guests can explore nearby attractions such as the Kansai Airport Observation Hall and Rinku Premium Outlets, adding to the overall experience.
- Clear directions: Detailed directions will be provided to guide guests to the meeting point, ensuring a hassle-free journey.
- Assistance available: In case of any difficulties, there will be staff members available to assist guests in finding the meeting point.
With these directions and helpful information, guests can easily locate the meeting point and begin their Tea Ceremony & Wagashi Cooking experience.
Accessibility and Amenities
Guests will find the Tea Ceremony & Wagashi Cooking experience near Kansai Airport to be easily accessible and equipped with various amenities.
The venue is stroller accessible, allowing families with young children to participate without any difficulties. However, it should be noted that the venue isn’t wheelchair accessible.
The organizers have taken into consideration the needs of different guests and have ensured that the experience is enjoyable for all.
As for amenities, the venue provides all the necessary ingredients and seasonings for cooking, ensuring that guests have everything they need to create delicious wagashi.
Plus, the experience is a private tour/activity, allowing guests to have a more personalized and intimate setting.
With its convenient location and thoughtful amenities, the Tea Ceremony & Wagashi Cooking experience offers a delightful and accessible experience for all participants.
Contact and Customer Support
For any inquiries or assistance, guests can easily contact the organizers of the Tea Ceremony & Wagashi Cooking experience through Viator They prioritize customer satisfaction and offer various communication channels to ensure a seamless experience.
Here are four ways guests can reach out for support:
- Phone: Guests can call the provided contact number to speak directly with a representative who can address their concerns or provide assistance.
- Email: By sending an email to the designated address, guests can communicate their inquiries or requests in a written format.
- Live Chat: For real-time support, guests can engage in a live chat session with a customer service representative through the Viator website or mobile app.
- Online Help Center: Viator’s online help center provides a comprehensive resource for frequently asked questions and troubleshooting tips, allowing guests to find answers to common inquiries on their own.
With these communication channels, the organizers prioritize customer satisfaction by ensuring that guests have easy access to assistance and information when needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does the Tea Ceremony and Wagashi Cooking Experience Last?
The tea ceremony and wagashi cooking experience lasts for 2 hours. There are no age restrictions for this activity.
Is the Tea Ceremony and Wagashi Cooking Experience Suitable for Children?
The tea ceremony and wagashi cooking experience is suitable for children. There are no age restrictions or requirements, and the activities are child-friendly. Kids can enjoy learning about Japanese culture and participating in the cooking process.
Can I Bring My Own Ingredients for the Wagashi Cooking?
No, guests cannot bring their own ingredients for the wagashi cooking. The experience provides all seasonings and ingredients needed for the personalized wagashi.
Are There Any Dietary Restrictions or Accommodations Available for the Dessert and Wagashi?
There are no specific details available regarding dietary restrictions or accommodations for the dessert and wagashi. It is recommended to contact Viator for further information and to discuss any specific needs.
Is Transportation Provided to and From the Meeting Point?
Transportation to and from the meeting point is not provided. Participants are responsible for arranging their own transportation. The meeting point for the Exclusive Tea Ceremony & Wagashi Cooking is くらふとや in Izumisano, Osaka.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, the exclusive tea ceremony and Wagashi cooking experience opposite Kansai Airport offers a unique and immersive opportunity to explore the traditional Japanese art of tea ceremony and learn the craft of making Wagashi.
With flexible pricing options, convenient mobile tickets, and a lowest price guarantee, this captivating journey into Japanese culture isn’t to be missed.
Whether a tea enthusiast or simply curious about Japanese traditions, this experience promises to be a memorable and enriching adventure.