Like a window into an underwater wonderland, the Full Day Guided Boat 2diving in Kerama Islands (License Required) offers divers the opportunity to explore the breathtaking beauty hidden beneath the surface.
This adventure promises an unforgettable experience for those with a diving license, as they navigate through vibrant coral reefs and encounter a myriad of fascinating marine creatures.
But what other secrets lie in wait? What challenges and discoveries await those who dare to plunge into the depths of these enchanting islands?
Only by venturing further into the details of this guided tour will one truly grasp the full extent of the adventure that awaits.
- The pickup points for the tour are located in Naha City.
- Participants should wait outside their hotel for pickup.
- The meeting place for the tour is Miegusuku Port in Naha City.
- The tour starts at 08:00 AM and ends back at the meeting point.
Pickup and Meeting Details
Participants of the diving tour in Kerama Islands should be aware of the pickup logistics and meeting location to ensure a smooth start to their adventure. Pickup points are located in Naha City, and the pickup time will be informed by email. Participants should wait outside their hotel for pickup.
The meeting place for the tour is Miegusuku Port in Naha City, and the meeting time is 07:30 at the harbor waiting area. It’s recommended to set the car navigation to Naha Beachside Hotel. Participants should be aware that there’s a parking fee of ¥500 for the whole day.
Moving on to the next aspect of the diving tour in Kerama Islands, let’s now discuss the important details regarding the tour itself. Here are some key points to keep in mind:
- The tour starts at 08:00 AM and ends back at the meeting point.
- It’s recommended to wear a swimsuit under your clothes in the morning and bring a change of clothes for the way home.
- If you haven’t ordered lunch, make sure to prepare your own.
- Allow extra time for travel due to heavy traffic on weekdays.
- Be punctual as some participants have booked the next tour.
When it comes to diving in Kerama Islands, these tour details are essential to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience. From the best diving spots to equipment rental, everything is taken care of so that you can fully learn about the underwater world of Kerama Islands.
Cancellation policies for the diving tour in Kerama Islands depend on the timing of the cancellation and the reason for it.
- If the cancellation is made up to 24 hours in advance, a full refund will be provided.
- However, if the cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the start time, no refund will be given.
- It’s important to note that no changes will be accepted less than 24 hours before the start time.
In the event of poor weather conditions, alternative dates or a full refund will be offered. Plus, if the minimum number of travelers required for the tour isn’t met, an alternative date/experience or full refund will be provided.
Participants should also be aware of certain tour restrictions, such as not being wheelchair accessible and not being recommended for pregnant travelers or individuals with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
In regard to the information previously provided, the policy regarding cancellations for the diving tour in Kerama Islands is as follows:
- Full refund if canceled up to 24 hours in advance
- No refund if canceled less than 24 hours before start time
- No changes accepted less than 24 hours before start time
- Weather-dependent, alternative date or full refund offered for cancellations due to poor weather
- Minimum number of travelers required, alternative date/experience or full refund offered if minimum isn’t met
The refund policy for the diving tour in Kerama Islands is straightforward. If a participant cancels their reservation at least 24 hours before the start time, they’ll receive a full refund. However, no refund will be given if the cancellation occurs less than 24 hours before the start time. Plus, any changes to the reservation can’t be made within 24 hours of the start time.
In the case of cancellations due to poor weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. Lastly, if the minimum number of travelers required for the tour isn’t met, you will be given the option of an alternative date/experience or a full refund.
Pricing and Copyright
The pricing and copyright information for the diving tour in Kerama Islands is provided below.
The price for the tour starts from $131.31.
The copyright for the tour is held by Viator, and is valid from 1997 to 2024.
In terms of copyright restrictions, participants aren’t allowed to reproduce or distribute any content, including text, images, or videos, without the written permission of Viator, Inc. Additionally, participants aren’t permitted to use any copyrighted material from the tour for commercial purposes. It’s important to respect these copyright restrictions to avoid any legal issues.
When comparing pricing for diving tours in the Kerama Islands, it’s recommended to consider the inclusions, such as equipment rental and tour guides, to ensure a fair comparison.
Participants must meet the tour requirements in order to join the diving tour in Kerama Islands. Here are the important things to consider:
- Dietary restrictions: It’s essential to inform the tour operator of any dietary restrictions beforehand to ensure suitable arrangements can be made for meals during the tour.
- Equipment rental: Participants are required to have their own diving equipment, including a wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins, and weights. Rental equipment may be available upon request, but availability can’t be guaranteed, so it’s recommended to bring your own equipment if possible.
After considering the necessary tour requirements, it’s important to understand the safety precautions that participants should be aware of before embarking on the diving tour in Kerama Islands.
Before starting the tour, participants must go through an equipment checklist to ensure that they’ve all the necessary gear for a safe dive. This includes a wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins, BCD (Buoyancy Control Device), regulator, dive computer, and weight belt.
It’s crucial for participants to understand and follow the emergency procedures that will be explained by the dive instructor. In case of any emergency situations underwater, participants should know how to signal for help and communicate effectively with their dive buddy.
It’s also important to be aware of the location of the nearest decompression chamber and emergency medical facilities.
The tour itinerary for the diving experience in Kerama Islands includes multiple activities and specific timings to ensure a well-planned and enjoyable day for participants.
- Pickup and Meeting Details: Participants will be picked up from designated points in Naha City and should wait outside their hotel. The meeting place is Miegusuku Port in Naha City, with a meeting time of 07:30 at the harbor waiting area.
- Tour Information: The tour starts at 08:00 AM and ends back at the meeting point. Participants are advised to wear a swimsuit under their clothes in the morning and bring a change of clothes for the way home. Lunch options can be ordered or participants can prepare their own.
- Additional Information: Participants should be punctual as some have booked the next tour. Individuals with certain medical conditions or recent surgeries may be refused participation.
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund if canceled up to 24 hours in advance. No refund if canceled less than 24 hours before start time.
- Pricing and Copyright: Price starts from $131.31 and copyright is © 1997-2024 Viator
Frequently Asked Questions
What Type of Boat Will Be Used for the Guided Diving Tour in Kerama Islands?
Different types of diving boats are used for guided diving tours in the Kerama Islands. Using a guided boat offers benefits such as expert guidance, safety, and convenience, ensuring a memorable diving experience.
Are There Any Age Restrictions for Participants in the Guided Diving Tour?
There are age restrictions for participants in the guided diving tour. Safety guidelines require participants to be at least a certain age to ensure their safety during the activity.
Can Participants Bring Their Own Diving Equipment or Is It Provided?
Participants can bring their own diving equipment, which allows them to use familiar gear and ensures a proper fit. However, using the provided diving equipment can be advantageous as it is maintained and regularly inspected by professionals.
Is There a Restroom or Changing Facilities Available on the Boat?
Yes, there is a restroom and changing facilities available on the boat. Participants can use these facilities during the full day guided boat diving tour in the Kerama Islands.
Are There Any Photography or Video Restrictions During the Guided Diving Tour?
There are no photography or video restrictions during the guided diving tour. Participants are free to capture their underwater experience and document it as they wish.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, the full day guided boat diving tour in the Kerama Islands offers a thrilling adventure for diving enthusiasts. With pickup and meeting details provided, along with tour information, pricing, and safety precautions, participants can expect a well-organized and exciting experience.
The cancellation policy ensures flexibility, while the tour itinerary promises a mesmerizing exploration of the underwater world. This tour is a must for diving enthusiasts seeking an unforgettable adventure in the stunning Kerama Islands.