Travelers visiting Tokyo can now enjoy the ancient arts of the ninja and samurai through a 2-hour hands-on lesson in English. Led by experienced instructors, you will learn the techniques and skills of these legendary warriors, including throwing ninja stars, practicing the stealth walk, and wielding a samurai sword.
With a maximum of 6 travelers per session, personalized attention is guaranteed. Although not wheelchair accessible, this activity has received rave reviews for its engaging instructors and exciting activities.
- The activity is a 2-hour hands-on lesson in English focused on Ninja and Samurai skills in Tokyo.
- It is not recommended for travelers with back problems, heart problems, or serious medical conditions, and pregnant travelers.
- The activity is near public transportation and is accessible to most travelers, but it is not wheelchair accessible.
- The cancellation policy states that the experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed. However, in case of poor weather or not meeting the minimum number of travelers, alternative dates or a full refund will be offered.
The activity overview of the Ninja Samurai 2-Hour Hands-On Lesson in English in Tokyo can be summarized as an immersive and interactive experience where participants can learn and practice various ninja and samurai skills.
This unique activity offers numerous benefits for those looking to delve into the world of Japanese martial arts. Participants have the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge about the historical and cultural significance of the ninja and samurai, as well as develop physical skills such as throwing ninja stars, using dart blow guns, and practicing the ninja stealth walk.
What to Expect
Visitors can expect a thrilling and educational experience during the Ninja Samurai 2-Hour Hands-On Lesson in English in Tokyo. This activity offers numerous benefits, including the opportunity to learn about the ancient arts of the ninja and samurai in a fun and interactive way.
Participants will have the chance to try their hand at various skills, such as throwing ninja stars, using blow guns, and practicing the stealth walk of the ninja. With a maximum of six travelers in each session, the lesson provides a personalized and intimate setting for learning. Safety precautions are also taken to ensure a secure environment for participants.
While the activity isn’t recommended for individuals with back problems or serious medical conditions, most travelers can participate and enjoy this unique experience.
Participants should be aware of the cancellation policy for the Ninja Samurai 2-Hour Hands-On Lesson in English in Tokyo. Here are some important details to keep in mind:
- Refund Policy: Unfortunately, this experience is non-refundable and can’t be changed for any reason. If you decide to cancel or request an amendment, the amount you paid won’t be refunded.
- Weather Cancellation: Since this experience requires good weather, there’s a possibility of cancellation due to poor conditions. In such cases, you’ll be offered the option to either choose a different date for the activity or receive a full refund.
- Minimum Number of Travelers: It’s important to note that this experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum isn’t met and the activity is canceled, you’ll be given the choice of selecting a different date or experience, or receiving a full refund.
It’s always a good idea to familiarize yourself with the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and worry-free experience.
Continuing from the previous subtopic about the cancellation policy, how do travelers feel about the Ninja Samurai 2-Hour Hands-On Lesson in English in Tokyo? Based on 48 reviews from Viator and Tripadvisor, the activity has received an outstanding overall rating of 5.0 stars. Travelers have praised the activity for being a family-friendly experience and a must-do for martial arts enthusiasts. One reviewer mentioned that both their 15-year-old son and themselves had a wonderful time, along with another family who had a young girl. The hands-on experiences, such as throwing ninja stars and practicing samurai sword fighting, were loved by everyone. The instructor was highly praised for their expertise, encouragement, and sense of humor. Another reviewer mentioned that the whole experience was fabulous and even extended their class by 15 minutes. Travelers highly recommend this activity for a fun and educational adventure in Tokyo.
|Positive Reviews||Negative Reviews|
|My 15-year-old son and I had a wonderful time! When we walked in and saw a family with a young girl (8 yo?), we thought uh-oh, either she or my son is going to dislike this. As it turns out, they both loved it, as did the parents! My son and I loved the hands-on experiences – throwing ninja stars, dart blow guns, practicing the ninja stealth walk, and the samurai sword fighting. Our instructor was fantastic – great explanations, very encouraging, and had a great sense of humor. My son said it was the highlight of the day (and we did some cool things that day). I also heard the little girl asking her parents if she could do a much longer class. Very happy we added this to our Tokyo itinerary!||Felt like a scam and left halfway through. Not trying to be rude but this was a waste of money. First, the pictures shown on display are nothing like what you will experience. 1. It is on the top floor of an office building. It has a paper sign on the floor number. 2. The training involved jumping over a shoebox and moving rubber caltrops with your feet. 3. Since Kunai are dangerous, we threw chopsticks at a Styrofoam target and used plastic blow darts. 4. The approx time was 2 hours.|
Negative Review Feedback
Some travelers have expressed disappointment with the Ninja Samurai 2-Hour Hands-On Lesson in English in Tokyo, stating that it felt like a scam and left them feeling unsatisfied. Here are three reasons why they felt this way:
- Misleading Advertising: The pictures displayed don’t accurately represent the actual experience. The lesson takes place on the top floor of an office building with a simple paper sign indicating the floor number. This can be underwhelming for those expecting a more authentic setting.
- Lack of Authenticity: Participants were disappointed with the training activities, which involved jumping over a shoebox and moving rubber caltrops with their feet. Plus, due to safety concerns, real kunai were replaced with chopsticks and plastic blow darts. These substitutions made the experience feel less genuine and exciting.
- Time Duration: The approximate time for the lesson is two hours, but some participants felt that it ended too quickly. They expected a more immersive and in-depth experience, leaving them unsatisfied with the overall value for money.
While there are positive reviews praising the instructor and the fun factor, it’s important to consider these negative feedback regarding the misleading advertising and the perceived lack of authenticity in the Ninja Samurai lesson.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Age Requirement for Participating in the Ninja Samurai Lesson?
The age requirement for participating in the ninja samurai lesson is not specified in the available information. However, it is recommended for travelers with a minimum age of 8 years old. There are no specific clothing requirements mentioned.
Are There Any Specific Clothing or Footwear Requirements for the Activity?
The activity does not have any specific clothing or footwear requirements. Participants are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes that allow for ease of movement during the hands-on lesson in Tokyo.
Can I Bring My Own Camera or Do They Provide a Photographer for the Experience?
Yes, bring your own camera. In addition, a professional photographer is provided during the Ninja Samurai 2-Hour Hands-On Lesson in English in Tokyo to capture your memorable moments and ensure a great experience.
Is There a Restroom Available at the Meeting Point or During the Activity?
Yes, there is a restroom available at the meeting point and during the activity. The activity duration is 2 hours, providing ample time for participants to use the restroom if needed.
Is There Any Prior Martial Arts Experience Required to Participate in the Lesson?
No prior martial arts experience is needed to participate in the lesson. The instructor will provide all the necessary guidance and training. Martial arts skills are not required, making it accessible to all.
To sum it up, the ninja samurai 2-hour hands-on lesson in Tokyo offers travelers a unique and exciting opportunity to delve into the world of these legendary warriors.
With experienced instructors and a range of activities, participants can learn the techniques and skills of the ninja and samurai.
While not suitable for everyone, this activity provides personalized attention and instruction in a fun and engaging way.
Overall, past reviews have praised the instructors, activities, and the overall enjoyment of the lesson.