Experience the elegance and beauty of traditional Japanese attire at Studio Kimono Photo. Located in Tokyo’s Asakusa neighborhood, this unique opportunity allows travelers to dress up in authentic hakama, kimono, or samurai costumes for a private photoshoot in a professional studio.
Upon arrival at Yumenoya Studio, a friendly assistant will assist in selecting the desired garment and provide all necessary accessories. The photo session captures a variety of shots, ensuring every moment is beautifully documented.
Participants receive an SD card containing all the photos, ready to be shared or cherished as unforgettable memories.
With a perfect rating and praised for its professionalism and stunning results, Studio Kimono Photo offers an enchanting journey to capture the essence of Japanese tradition.
- Studio Kimono Photo Experience offers a unique opportunity to capture memories in traditional Japanese attire.
- Participants can choose from hakama, kimono, or samurai costume and receive personalized assistance in dressing and selecting accessories.
- The photo session includes both posed and candid shots, and participants can have solo or group sessions.
- Customers have expressed exceptional satisfaction with the experience and appreciate the opportunity to engage with Japanese culture and traditions.
The Studio Kimono Photo experience offers a unique opportunity to capture memories in traditional Japanese attire. With cultural significance and local recommendations, this activity allows travelers to enjoy Japanese culture while creating lasting photographs.
Located in Tokyo’s Asakusa neighborhood, participants can choose from a variety of traditional garments, including hakama, kimono, or samurai costume. Upon arrival at Yumenoya Studio, a friendly assistant helps dress in the chosen garment and provides accessories.
The private photo session includes a range of shots, ensuring a diverse collection of images. At the end of the shoot, participants receive an SD card with their photos, ready for sharing on social media or with friends.
The Studio Kimono Photo experience is a popular choice among travelers seeking a unique and memorable activity in Tokyo.
Offering a range of photo options, participants can choose from different traditional Japanese attire for their Studio Kimono Photo experience.
Here are some photo options to consider:
- Kimono: Participants can select from a variety of kimono designs, colors, and patterns to wear during their photo session. The kimono adds a touch of elegance and authenticity to the photos.
- Hakama: For a more traditional look, participants can opt for hakama, which are traditional Japanese pants. This option is perfect for those who want to capture the essence of samurai culture.
- Samurai Costume: Channel your inner warrior and dress up in a samurai costume. With a sword in hand and the right poses, you can create dynamic and captivating photos that showcase your strength and bravery.
- Photo Props and Poses: The studio provides a range of photo props, such as fans, umbrellas, and traditional Japanese accessories, to enhance your photos. In addition, the experienced photographer will guide you through various poses to capture your best angles and create stunning images.
With these photo options, participants can tailor their Studio Kimono Photo experience to their preferences and create lasting memories in traditional Japanese attire.
Inclusions and Logistics
The Studio Kimono Photo experience includes the assistance of a studio assistant to help participants dress in their chosen garment and provide accessories. This ensures that participants can fully enjoy the traditional Japanese attire and feel confident during their photoshoot. The studio assistant is knowledgeable about the different types of kimonos available and can offer guidance on choosing the best one for the photoshoot. They can also provide tips for posing in traditional Japanese attire, helping participants showcase the beauty and elegance of the garments. To further enhance the understanding of this topic, a table is presented below:
|Inclusions and Logistics
|Studio assistant to assist with dressing and provide accessories
|Tips for posing in traditional Japanese attire
|Guidance on choosing the best kimono for the photoshoot
With the help of the studio assistant and the provided tips, participants can have a memorable and enjoyable experience capturing stunning photos in their chosen kimono.
Dressing and Accessories
Participants in the Studio Kimono Photo experience can expect personalized assistance from a studio assistant in dressing and accessorizing their chosen traditional Japanese garment. The studio assistant will help them select the perfect kimono, hakama, or samurai costume and ensure a proper fit. They’ll also provide a variety of accessories, such as obi belts, hair ornaments, and geta sandals, to complete the authentic look.
Each accessory is carefully chosen to complement the garment and has its own cultural significance. For example, the obi belt not only holds the kimono together but also symbolizes the wearer’s social status. The hair ornaments, on the other hand, represent femininity and elegance.
During the photo session, you will have the opportunity to capture their unique experience in traditional Japanese attire. The photo shoot ideas include various poses and backdrops that showcase the beauty of the traditional attire.
The studio provides a professional photographer who’ll guide participants throughout the session, ensuring that they feel comfortable and confident. The photographer will capture both posed and candid shots, allowing participants to have a diverse range of photos to choose from.
Whether it’s a solo shoot or a group session, the photo session offers a chance to create lasting memories in traditional attire. Participants can bring their own ideas and preferences to the shoot, making it a personalized experience that reflects their individual style.
Participants receive their digital images at the end of the photo shoot. The image delivery process ensures that participants have a lasting memory of their traditional Japanese kimono experience. Here is what to expect regarding image delivery:
- High Photo Quality: The studio takes pride in providing high-quality images that capture the beauty and authenticity of participants in their chosen kimono attire. The professional photographers use their expertise to ensure that every shot is visually stunning.
- Cultural Significance: The digital images not only serve as a memento of the kimono photoshoot but also hold cultural significance. Participants can share these images with friends and family, showcasing the rich heritage and traditions of Japanese culture.
- Convenience and Accessibility: The images are provided on an SD card, making it easy for participants to access and share their photos. Whether it’s for social media or printing, participants have the freedom to use the images as they please.
- Lasting Memories: With the digital images in hand, participants can relive their kimono experience and cherish the memories for years to come. It’s a tangible reminder of the unique and unforgettable experience they had in Tokyo’s Asakusa neighborhood.
The cancellation policy for the Studio Kimono Photo experience ensures that participants have flexibility in adjusting their plans.
If a participant needs to cancel their reservation, they can do so up to 7 days in advance and receive a full refund. This allows travelers the freedom to make changes if their schedule or circumstances change.
The cancellation process is straightforward, and participants can contact the studio directly to initiate the cancellation. The refund policy ensures that participants aren’t financially penalized for canceling within a reasonable timeframe.
Reviews and Additional Experiences
Visitors frequently praise the Studio Kimono Photo experience for its exceptional quality and range of additional experiences. Here are some reasons why the reviews have been so positive:
- Variety of Experiences: Along With the kimono photoshoot, the studio offers other experiences such as Samurai Training and Oiran/Geisha Experience. This allows visitors to enjoy different aspects of Japanese culture.
- Professional Staff: Reviewers have consistently mentioned the professionalism of the staff at Studio Kimono Photo. They’re helpful, friendly, and make the entire experience enjoyable.
- Beautiful Photos: The photos taken during the photoshoot have received glowing reviews. Visitors appreciate the attention to detail and the ability of the photographers to capture the essence of traditional Japanese attire.
- Engagement with Reviews: The studio actively engages with reviews, expressing appreciation for the positive feedback and inviting travelers to future shows. This level of interaction adds to the overall positive experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Bring My Own Camera to the Studio Kimono Photo Experience?
Yes, participants can bring their own camera to the Studio Kimono Photo experience. However, it’s important to note that there may be certain photography restrictions in place to ensure the privacy and comfort of all participants.
Are There Any Age Restrictions for Participating in the Studio Kimono Photo Experience?
Age restrictions are not specified for the Studio Kimono Photo experience. However, it is advisable to check with the provider for any specific guidelines. There are no photography restrictions mentioned in the information provided.
Can I Choose More Than One Costume for the Photo Session?
Yes, participants in the studio kimono photo experience can choose to mix costumes and wear multiple outfits during the photo session. This allows for a varied and personalized experience capturing different looks and styles.
Is There a Limit to the Number of Photos Taken During the Session?
There is no limit to the number of photos taken during the session. The duration of the photoshoot and available photography package options allow for capturing a variety of shots to create lasting memories.
Are There Any Additional Fees for Editing or Retouching the Photos?
There are no additional fees for editing or retouching the photos. The studio provides a complete package, including the photoshoot and an SD card with the final images, ready to be shared.
The Sum Up
The Studio Kimono Photo experience in Tokyo’s Asakusa neighborhood offers travelers the chance to enjoy traditional Japanese attire and have a private photoshoot in a professional studio.
With a perfect rating and rave reviews, this experience has been praised for its professionalism, friendly staff, and stunning results.
Whether you choose a kimono, hakama, or samurai costume, this enchanting journey captures the essence of Japanese tradition and provides unforgettable memories.