Discover the beauty of Tokyo through your own lens as you travel with a personal photographer. This unique experience allows you to capture the essence of the city with the guidance and expertise of a local photographer.
Meet at the centrally located GAP cafe Shinjuku Flags Shop and explore the city’s hidden gems together. Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible, but conveniently close to public transportation.
Get set for an exclusive and intimate photography adventure in Tokyo.
- The meeting point for the activity is at GAP cafe Shinjuku Flags Shop in Tokyo, Japan.
- The activity is not wheelchair accessible but is located near public transportation.
- The tour is private, meaning only your group will participate.
- Cancellation is possible up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund, but changes made less than 24 hours before the start time will not be accepted.
Meeting Point and End Point
The meeting point and end point for the private photography tour in Tokyo is the GAP cafe Shinjuku Flags Shop. Located at Japan, 160-0022 Tokyo, Shinjuku City, Shinjuku, 3-chōme37１, Flags, 1F/B1F, this bustling cafe serves as the starting and concluding point of your adventure.
As you arrive at this vibrant location, you’ll be greeted by your personal photographer who’ll be your guide throughout the tour. From here, you’ll embark on a journey to explore the city’s most picturesque photoshoot locations.
The tour includes professional photography equipment, provided by the tour operator, so you don’t need to worry about bringing your own gear. As you capture stunning images of Tokyo’s iconic landmarks, your photographer will share their expertise, helping you to enhance your photography skills and create memorable images.
What To Expect
Expectations for the private photography tour in Tokyo can be summarized in three key points:
- The tour offers a personalized experience tailored to the interests and preferences of the participants.
- The photographer will work closely with the group to capture the best moments and locations in Tokyo.
- Participants can expect individual attention and guidance to enhance their photography skills.
Benefits of a Professional Photographer:
- The tour provides the opportunity to learn from a professional photographer and gain insights into composition, lighting, and techniques.
- Participants can expect to receive valuable tips and tricks to improve their photography skills.
- The photographer will also share their knowledge of Tokyo, including lesser-known spots and hidden gems.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own camera equipment, such as DSLR or mirrorless cameras, to make the most of the tour.
- However, if participants don’t have their own equipment, the photographer can provide a camera and lenses for an additional fee.
- The tour also offers the chance to try out different lenses and equipment, allowing participants to experiment and expand their photography skills.
Embarking on a private photography tour in Tokyo promises an enriching experience, where participants can expect personalized attention, learn from a professional, and make the most of their own equipment or try out new gear.
You can find additional information about the private photography tour in Tokyo operated by Photo Tour in Tokyo, UVEGOTJAPAN.
This tour offers a unique opportunity to explore the vibrant city of Tokyo while capturing stunning photographs with the help of your own personal photographer.
With their expertise, you’ll not only discover hidden gems and local landmarks, but also receive valuable photography tips to enhance your skills.
Whether you’re an amateur or a seasoned photographer, this tour is designed to cater to all levels of experience.
From bustling streets to serene gardens, Tokyo offers a diverse range of subjects to capture through your lens.
Enjoy the culture and beauty of Tokyo while creating lasting memories and stunning photographs.
After discussing the additional information about the private photography tour in Tokyo, it’s important to understand the cancellation policy for this activity. Here are the key points to know:
- You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid won’t be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time won’t be accepted.
- The cut-off times for cancellations are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
It is always recommended to have travel insurance that covers cancellations. The refund process will be initiated according to the cancellation policy mentioned above.
Traveler Photos, Reviews, and Questions
Traveler photos, reviews, and questions can provide valuable insights and perspectives for those considering the private photography tour in Tokyo.
The tour has received a 5.0 rating and 32 reviews on both Viator and Tripadvisor, with a breakdown of ratings ranging from 1 star to 5 stars. To assess the credibility of the reviews, the tour operator performs checks on them. This ensures that potential participants can trust the feedback provided.
Plus, there’s a section for traveler questions where they can seek further information about the tour. Seeing traveler photos can give a glimpse into the quality of the photos taken during the tour, allowing potential participants to evaluate the photographer’s skills and style.
Price and Copyright
The price for the private photography tour in Tokyo varies depending on the group size, starting from $110.00.
Here are some key points to consider regarding the price and copyright regulations:
- Price variations:
- The cost of the tour is determined by the number of participants in the group.
- Larger groups may have a slightly higher price per person compared to smaller groups.
- Discounts may be available for larger groups or special promotions.
- Copyright regulations:
- Viator holds the copyright for the tour content and materials.
- Participants aren’t allowed to reproduce or distribute the photographs taken during the tour without prior permission.
- The copyright regulations ensure the protection of the tour operator’s intellectual property.
- Terms and Conditions:
- Participants are required to comply with the terms and conditions set by Viator
- These terms outline the rights and responsibilities of both the tour operator and the participants.
- It’s important to review and understand these terms before booking the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Transportation Provided From the Meeting Point to the Photo Tour Locations?
Transportation options are available from the meeting point to the photo tour locations. However, it’s important to note that the activity is not wheelchair accessible. Disabled individuals may want to consider this when planning their trip.
Are There Any Age Restrictions for Participating in the Photo Tour?
Age restrictions for participating in the photo tour may vary, but in general, travelers of all ages are welcome. No specific photography skills are required, making it accessible to both beginners and experienced photographers.
Can I Bring My Own Camera or Do I Have to Use the Photographer’s Equipment?
Yes, you can bring your own camera on the photo tour. However, the photographer will also have their equipment for capturing high-quality photos. Feel free to use either option during the tour.
How Long Does the Photo Tour Typically Last?
The average duration of the photo tour varies depending on the itinerary. Participants can expect a personalized experience exploring Tokyo with their own personal photographer, capturing memorable moments throughout the tour.
Are There Any Specific Dress Code Requirements for the Photo Tour?
There are no specific dress code requirements for the photo tour. However, it is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. The photographer will provide all the necessary photography equipment for the tour.
To sum it up, exploring Tokyo with your own personal photographer offers a unique and intimate experience.
Meeting at the central location of the GAP cafe Shinjuku Flags Shop, you can capture the beauty of Tokyo through your own lens, guided by a local photographer.
The convenience of ending back at the meeting point ensures a hassle-free experience.
While not wheelchair accessible, the tour is conveniently located near public transportation.
With positive reviews and various pricing options, this photography experience is a must for travelers seeking to capture the essence of Tokyo.