This page is all about Disneyland Facts & Rates on Hotels and getting you a budget to moderately priced hotel in Disneyland Tokyo.
The Disney resort itself includes 3 on-site hotels. These will be of course the most expensive option.
Fortunately, there’s a more affordable option – the ‘Disney Resort official Hotels’ which are located right next to Disneyland Park and Disney Sea Park, a 3-5 minutes ride on the Disney monorail line.
The ‘Official Hotels Near Disneyland’ are cheaper than the on-site ones.
Official Disneyland Hotels
You can get there straight from Narita Airport by direct buses from the airport,
Or you can commute via Tokyo station (20-30 min ride).
The Official Hotels of Disney Resort offer these extras-
- You can purchase Disneyland park tickets at the Hotel.
- You have a guaranteed entrance to Disney Park even when gates are closed due to over-load at peak season.
- You receive a complimentary shuttle bus service or monorail ride from the hotel
- You can have your suitcase sent ahead to the Hotel from the Disney Resort Welcome Center at the entrance to the park, so you can start exploring Disneyland right away even before your check-in.
- You can easily return to the hotel in the afternoon and take a refreshing nap before evening shows and illuminations.
When you leave the Park, have your hand stamped for re-entry.
Save Even More On Hotels Near Disneyland Tokyo
Haven’t found a Hotel deal that suits your budget?
Don’t throw in the towel yet. There’s another option –
The Disney Resort Partner Program includes Cheap Hotels Near Disney Tokyo located within an Easy commute from Disneyland and Disney Sea.
These hotels provide a shuttle bus to the Disney monorail line which circles the park.