Looking to capture the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese culture? Curious about the intricate art of kimono dressing? Look no further than the Private Kimono Photo Tour in Tokyo.
Can you imagine yourself strolling through the bustling streets of Japan’s capital, adorned in a stunning kimono made of luxurious silk? This immersive experience allows you to do just that.
With a wide selection of beautiful kimonos to choose from and personalized dressing options, you can create a unique and authentic look that will transport you back in time.
A professional photographer will accompany you throughout the tour, capturing breathtaking photos against the backdrop of Tokyo’s historic landmarks.
Don’t miss out on this unforgettable adventure that has received rave reviews from previous participants. Book your Private Kimono Photo Tour today and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Keisei Hikifune Station is the meeting and pickup location for the Private Kimono Photo Tour in Tokyo.
- Participants appreciate the authentic kimono experience and the beautiful choices of high-quality silk kimonos.
- The tour offers a wide selection of kimonos to suit different styles and preferences.
- The Standard Package is priced at ¥17,000 per person and includes kimono rental, dressing, and a two-hour photo shoot.
Meeting and Pickup
The meeting and pickup for the Private Kimono Photo Tour in Tokyo is at Keisei Hikifune Station, where the photographer will pick you up at the station’s exit. This convenient location allows for easy access and ensures a seamless start to your kimono experience.
Transportation options are plentiful, with the Asakusa line being the recommended choice to reach Keisei Hikifune Station. Whether you’re staying in the heart of Tokyo or exploring the surrounding areas, this station is well-connected and easily accessible.
The photographer’s availability aligns with the tour’s opening hours from 9/1/2023 to 8/31/2024, Monday to Sunday, from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM. Rest assured, the photographer will be there to greet you and guide you throughout this memorable journey.
According to reviews from Viator travelers, the Private Kimono Photo Tour in Tokyo has received an overall rating of 5.0 based on their experiences. This indicates that the tour has consistently met or exceeded the expectations of its participants. The reviews are categorized into 5 stars, 4 stars, 3 stars, 2 stars, and 1 star, allowing travelers to provide detailed feedback on their experience. The positive ratings reflect the satisfaction of the participants, who have appreciated the authentic kimono experience, the beautiful choices of high-quality silk kimonos, and the personalized dressing experience with color combinations. On top of that, the photo shoot options at a shrine or local suburb with historic architecture have been well-received. The professionalism and friendliness of the photographers have also contributed to the positive reviews. The reviews demonstrate the tour’s success in providing a memorable and enjoyable experience for its participants.
|Number of Reviews
Cancellation Policy for the Private Kimono Photo Tour in Tokyo is outlined below:
- The experience is non-refundable, meaning there are no refunds for cancellations or amendments. This policy ensures that the tour operators can effectively manage their resources and provide a seamless experience for all participants.
- Refunds are only offered in the event of poor weather conditions that would make the tour unsafe or significantly impact the quality of the experience. This policy prioritizes the safety and comfort of participants, as well as ensuring that they can fully enjoy the kimono photo tour.
Learn more about cancellations:
- If you need to cancel your booking due to poor weather, it’s important to contact the tour operators as soon as possible. They’ll provide further guidance on the cancellation process and any applicable refund options.
Please note that the Private Kimono Photo Tour in Tokyo is a weather-dependent experience, and it’s always recommended to check the local weather forecast before your scheduled tour.
During the Private Kimono Photo Tour in Tokyo, participants can expect an authentic kimono experience with beautiful choices made of high-quality silk. The tour offers a wide selection of kimonos, allowing participants to choose the one that best suits their style and preferences. These kimonos are crafted with attention to detail and are made from luxurious silk, ensuring a comfortable and elegant experience.
Plus, you will have the opportunity to visit stunning photography locations, such as a shrine or a local suburb with historic architecture. These locations provide the perfect backdrop for capturing memorable photos in traditional Japanese attire. Throughout the tour, professional and friendly photographers will be there to guide participants and capture their unique moments in the kimono of their choice.
Pricing and Additional Information
The pricing and additional information for the Private Kimono Photo Tour in Tokyo can be found below:
- Pricing Comparison:
- Standard Package: ¥17,000 per person
- Includes kimono rental, dressing, and a two-hour photo shoot
- You can choose from a variety of elegant kimono made of high-quality silk
- Premium Package: ¥25,000 per person
- Includes all the features of the Standard Package
- Offers an extended three-hour photo shoot at multiple locations
- Provides a wider selection of kimono with intricate designs
Kimono Rental Options:
- The tour offers a range of kimono options, allowing you to find the perfect fit and style
- The rental fee covers all necessary accessories, such as obi belts, tabi socks, and hair ornaments
- Professional staff will assist you in choosing the right kimono and help with dressing to ensure a personalized experience
- The tour is available from September 2023 to August 2024, from Monday to Sunday, between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM
- The experience is non-refundable, with no refunds for cancellations or amendments, except for cancellations due to poor weather conditions
- For more details and to check availability, please visit the official website and review the terms and conditions provided by Viator
To locate the meeting point for the Private Kimono Photo Tour in Tokyo, visitors should head to Keisei Hikifune Station. This station is conveniently accessible through public transportation, specifically the Asakusa line. Once at the station, the photographer will pick you up at the exit. Keisei Hikifune Station is situated in Sumida City, Tokyo, and is a local landmark known for its convenient location and accessibility. It serves as the starting and ending point of the tour, making it easy for participants to navigate their way. The station is surrounded by various attractions, such as shrines and historic architecture, providing a picturesque backdrop for the kimono photo shoot. Overall, Keisei Hikifune Station serves as the gateway to a memorable and culturally immersive experience in Tokyo.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does the Kimono Dressing Experience Take?
The kimono dressing experience typically takes around 30 minutes. During this time, an expert will guide you through the traditional kimono styles and carefully dress you in a beautiful silk kimono.
Can I Choose the Location for the Photo Shoot?
Yes, participants have the flexibility to choose the location for the photo shoot during the Private Kimono Photo Tour in Tokyo. This allows for customization and unique backdrops to enhance the experience.
Are There Any Age Restrictions for Participating in the Kimono Photo Tour?
There are no age restrictions for participating in the kimono photo tour. The experience is available for children and seniors, allowing everyone to enjoy the authentic kimono experience and personalized photo shoot.
Can I Bring My Own Kimono for the Photo Shoot?
Yes, participants can bring their own kimono for the photo shoot. However, the tour also offers kimono rental options, allowing participants to choose beautiful silk kimono and accessories for an authentic and personalized experience.
Is Transportation Included in the Tour Price?
Yes, transportation is included in the tour price. There are no additional costs for transportation. The photographer will pick you up at Keisei Hikifune Station, making it convenient and hassle-free for you.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, the Private Kimono Photo Tour in Tokyo offers a unique and immersive experience for those looking to embrace traditional Japanese culture.
With a variety of beautiful kimono choices and personalized dressing options, participants can capture stunning photos against the backdrop of historic architecture.
The tour has received rave reviews and operates from 9/1/2023 to 8/31/2024, offering flexible start times.
Don’t miss the chance to create unforgettable memories and explore the city in style.