Best Christmas Decorations In Japan
Tokyo Christmas Illuminations 2011
Christmas Decorations In Japan are pretty amazing.
Seasonal illuminations before and during Christmas are nothing short of spectacular.
Don’t expect anything subtle here.
Christmas in Japan is celebrated very glamorously.
Christmas lighting and displays in Tokyo start at the end of October.
Some of them are kept up until Valentine’s Day in February. Tokyo sightseeing in the evenings becomes a very romantic experience.
The major decorations are done by big corporations. They light up their buildings and the trees on the street in a very artistic way.
Christmas Illuminations In Tokyo: My Favorite
- The chic and elegant night life district of Ginza– trees and designer label stores along Chuo Dori are illuminated especially for Christmas, which makes the area even more spectacular than it usually is.
See More: Ginza
- The observation deck at Roppongi Hills for the best skyline views of Japanese Christmas decorations.
See More: Roppongi Guide
- The Christmas tree at the Marunouchi office/shopping complex.
See More: Marunouchi Area Guide: Restaurants, Hotels, Shopping, Things To Do
- Odaiba-for the decorated tree in Odaiba Kaihin Park in front the of Decks shopping center. Venus fort is also illuminated beautifully. And Rainbow bridge illuminations are a spectacular view as always.
See More: Odaiba
- Tokyo Tower Christmas Tree is one of the biggest and most impressive Christmas trees in Japan.
See More: Tokyo Tower
- Omotesando Hills-the Most Elegant mall in the city will never fail to present Magical illuminations. Not to be Missed!
See More: Omotesando
Many stores have special displays of Teddy Bears to tune in with the romantic atmosphere.
Check out Disneyland Japan special shows and illuminations for Christmas
More about Christmas In Japan
The Japanese New Year
More Japanese Holidays
Return from Christmas Decorations In Japan to Tokyo Attractions